Sunday, 25 January 2009

Sydney Trip - Part 1

Well I am finally getting around to uploading some photos from our trip to Sydney before Christmas. Prepare for photo overload..... I will be as brief as possible woith comments... LOL!!

First up we have 5 of the 6 cousins, who all got to meet the first night when we arrived... Lucas and Charlotte with my sister Michelle's kids, Grace and Liam, and then there's little Hamish (in the Thomas the Tank PJs), who is my little brother Morgan's son.
Lucas was having a ball with all the older kids, and holding his own for the most part...

My brother Morgan, with a less than desireable mo for Movember, meeting Lucas for the first time...
The next day my other sister Arianna arrived with little Jakey. This was the first time we had all met him, even though he was about to turn 1. He took a little while to warm to me with my camera...

Liam, trying hard not to crack a smile...
Then we headed to Balmoral Beach to catch up with our fabulous friends Em and Amelia. Two grumpy looking girls, waiting for their fish and chips (or really chips for Charlotte and Banana Bread for Amelia).
Amelia...
Charlotte...


I snuck this one of Amelia...
My two favourite boys... Love this one of Brett...
Em will probably kill me for posting this, but I absolutely love this shot..... It was her birthday and as you can see she is expecting number two, which we have since found out is a girl.... you look gorgeous sweetheart....
Lucas' first taste of the beach... he loved it...
The girls had a great time, keeping Em and I on our toes...


Later that afternoon, when Gracie was hard at work with homework, Charlotte informed me, that she too had homework for "big school".... it was so sweet to watch her with Gracie...

Very serious this home work stuff...
...to be continued...

No comments: