Thursday, 1 January 2009

Christmas revisited...

A pictorial summary of Christmas celebrations at our place...

Brett worked til mid afternoon so we had a slow morning. Charlotte and Lucas opened presents from their stockings. And from Nonna and Pa and other family...

Then Mum came round with more loot...

(This was not long after Lucas had had a fall from his highchair. You can see from the photos he has some nasty carpet burn on his nose and a lump on his forehead.... I felt terrible for letting it happen.)
And finally Daddy got home. It appeared Santa had wanted to wait til we were all together before he visited out place. He (with the help of Daddy) had left all the pressies on the front door step. Charlotte was most suprised!!! I think she thought Santa had forgotten her... Charlotte and Brett checking out her new digital camera... which takes real (although crap quality) photos... Oh yes, there's a boy in the house! The obligatory Tonka truck. A little birdie tells me that there is a matching Digger on the way for his birthday.




Then Charlotte and Brett played some of her new games, whilst I cooked a meal.

I'm not much of a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas Dinner, so I compromised and roasted a chook, which we ate with ham and salads. With mini pavlovas for dessert. Yum!!
Lucas had a bread roll!!!! Thrilling Christmas dinner for him! And that was our Christmas. Done for another year. Hope everyone had a great festive season.

With love from the four of us!!

No comments: