I only got my camera out the once, as Matt and Lisa were madly snapping away the whole time. So I have little photographic evidence of the stuff we did, including crabbing in the estaury, a visit to the beach and fish 'n chips at the foreshore (including a timely visit from a local dolphin who put on a bit of a show). But I can tell you we ate alot, sat round chatting alot and the kids had a ball. Troy is a little younger than Charlotte but they clicked instantly and played really well together.
Here are some pics from an afternoon of playing in the sandpit and having a splash in the inflatable pool...
Troy and Charlotte
Waiting for the pool to fill
We miss you guys already!! Hope your flight home is quick and painless.
Much love,
Cass, Brett, Charlie & Lucas xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment