
Charlotte's at daycare, so it's Mummy and Lucas day! Not that we're doing anything that exciting. After dropping off the little madam, Lucas had a sleep this morning. Woke. Posed for some photos. Had a feed. And then took ages to go back down for an afternoon nap. He's not very good at the afternoon one. I have forgotten what sort of routine 11 week olds are supposed to have, and his is different everyday. Can't remember what Charlotte did... Bad Mummy, I am!!!
I have decided I am going to go with the flow with the little man. (After a shocker day yesterday). I end up getting to upset/angry if he ain't doing what I want him to do!! I think I need to relax a little about it. But it's hard with a three year old too.... What am I talking about?? I have friends with 3 kids, and at least one expecting their fourth!!! You are amazing wonder women!! I am in awe...
Hope you're all having a fab day!!
Cass xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment