Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Lucas' Birth Photos & Birth Story

So, I still haven't managed to write down my long-winded birth story, but I have been through all the wonderful photos my friend Amanda took of Lucas' arrival. I have ummed and aahed about putting them on the blog, and have decided that I would just post a couple, and anyone wishing to see a more comprehensive slideshow of the event can just let me know and I will email you a link to view it.

I have no problem with everyone seeing the photos, but I didn't want to subject those who really didn't want the whole nine yards to all the gory bits!! The slideshow has some partial nudity, but no nipples or other girly bits (sorry to be graphic!!).

Please, if you would like to see it just email me at cas_hunter@hotmail.com and I will email you the link. I am more than happy to share it....

Here are a couple of shots anyway...

Thank god for that tub of warm water...

The most amazingly supportive husband a girl could have...

He's finally here...

The slideshow photos don't get much more graphic than these few...
Cass xoxo

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh Cass, your photos are beautiful...you will treasure them always, I am so glad that you got the birth that you wanted, albeit, long and hard, wow they make all warm and fuzzy inside and I would love to see the rest of them, I will give you an email. Thanks for sharing something so personal, gee it makes me proud to be a woman!

Ali :-) said...

Hey Cass!

I've been such a slacker - I subscribe to your blog via bloglines but that means that I never get a chance to comment so I made an effort to pop by tonight!

Those photos are just beautiful, mate. So much emotion in them - gives me goose-bumps! Would love to see the slide-show if you want to share :o)

Think of you often since our little men are so close together in age :o) Hope everything is going well! Especially the feeding!

Take care, mate!
Ali :o) xoxo