Monday, 11 February 2008

WARNING!!! Not for the faint hearted...

Here is a pic of the belly at 35 weeks... I ummed and aaahed about adding it to the blog. But I'm proud of my bump, so look away if you are easily offended by partial nudity!!!
I don't have many shots of when I was pregnant with Charlotte, so I have made an effort this time. I am quite a bit smaller - well more compact anyway. Average-sized baby predicted by Sally my midwife!! Unless of course if it wants to stay in there, and I go overdue.
Cass xoxox

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh Cass, its gorgeous. I think another little girl! Not long to go now.
Take care
Leanne

Ali :-) said...

Oooooooh Cass!!! Look at your beautiful tummy!!! Not too long until your due date now!!! Hope everything is going well :o)

Can't wait to hear your news! I think maybe a little boy?

Take care!
Ali :o)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Show that bump off sister and be proud of it... take care and hurry up...