These are photos of Charlotte talking to Brett on the phone. She has hit that stage where everytime the phone rings it is a race to get there before her, and if I do she then screams at me to let her talk. She does actually talk to Brett, but as some of you have experienced first hand she prefers to just listen.
Brett says she has my telephone manner - complete with the wandering round the house as I chat. I do not, however, do so in my knickers, nor do I dance as Charlotte does. Sorry to disappoint you all!!
Cass xoxo
1 comment:
Hi Cassie
I followed you to your blog, after you commented on one of my layouts at the Scrap Heap....How cute is your little Madamme on the phone, lol, I so remember those days of when my kids were that little and we also had to race to the phone first. Now I just have trouble keeping my teenager of it LOL
Leanne
xxx
Post a Comment