Firstly, huge Happy First Birthday wishes to little Miss Lucy Borg for last Friday. I hope you had a lovely party - even though, like Charlotte on her 1st birthday you were battling an ear infection. Would love to share a photo of Lucy and Charlotte when we caught up in Sydney, but need to check with Jane if that is OK??
We are living in the house of illness.... I am recovering from a very yucky tummy virus, that Brett is now battling. And Charlotte has been hanging onto the cold/cough she caught before Christmas! Healthy bunch, we are?? Not to worry!
So, some more slightly outdated photos..... I will catch up.
Christmas Day in Sydney - Charlotte in her fairy dress from Pa and Nonna:
Charlotte and Pa opening presents:
Charlotte and her Aunty Natalie:
The only photo of Charlotte with either Brett or I on Christmas Day. For the second year running we forgot to get a family shot. Marjie tells me that Mark has a great shot of the three of us opening presents, thanks god someone was on the ball!
I am really looking forward to seeing the photos that Mark took on the day. I had serious camera envy! He had a beautiful digital SLR, and the shots he showed me of Charlotte were gorgeous!!!
Here is our Little Fairy Princess in her Christmas present from Pa and Nonna. Too cute??
and another...... got to have a shot from behind!
Anyway, it's 10:30 here and I've had a long day. I have my mum's group here tomorrow and a sick Brett to care for too. The least I can do, as he spent the last few days of his holiday looking after me.
Take care everyone.
Love and hugs, Cass xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment