Thursday, 11 January 2007

Welcome to our little blog.....

Well, here goes... my first blog post. I am beginning to wish I had started all this before Christmas, as I have soooo many photos to share and I am not sure if they will let me upload them all. Oh well, we'll see how we go (may have to do them in batches).
So welcome to our little blog.....
We decided this might be a nicer way to keep you posted on what's happening in the Hunter household, as opposed to the pretty boring group email updates I have been sending. Please be patient as I am very new to all this technology stuff!!! But if you are able to read this I am doing something right!
The photos I will be uploading are mainly of Charlotte, but I do have some that I would like to include that have other kids in them, so anyone who had littlies (ie Charlotte's friends), could you let me know if it is OK to include them in the blog. I'm totally fine if you would prefer I didn't!
I also plan to post a few of the Scrapbooking Layouts I have been doing in my spare time (that's a laugh!!!). There aren't many!!!
Anyway, enough of the chat. Here are a few photos of Christmas in WA (the day before we left for Sydney).
Love to you all,
Cass (and Brett & Charlie) xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, after never winning, I've come FIRST.

The FIRST to comment on your new undertaking.
Very nice Cass - your hubby should be proud of your endeavours.
This is a great way to keep up to date with those afar and not so far.
Will pop in from time to time.
Congratulations - Roy.