Indulgence - I have really struggled today to find inspiration for a photo,
and wasn't going to upload anything at all.
But after getting the munchkins to bed, and having the husband away on night shift, I made myself a cuppa and decided to indulge in some chocolate. I have been saving my little block of raw chocolate, a recent gift to myself along with some beautiful tea blends from Wildflower Botanicals, but after a horrible news day here in Australia and a challenging parenting day, I thought why the hell not. And it was good!!!
But after getting the munchkins to bed, and having the husband away on night shift, I made myself a cuppa and decided to indulge in some chocolate. I have been saving my little block of raw chocolate, a recent gift to myself along with some beautiful tea blends from Wildflower Botanicals, but after a horrible news day here in Australia and a challenging parenting day, I thought why the hell not. And it was good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment