I am posting this from the loungeroom on my brand spanking new laptop... I have finally arrived in the 21st century, and I love it... laptop, wireless broadband, a webcam for god's sake... at least this way I may make a few more appearances on the blog. Our old computer is very much on it's last legs, so we went out shopping yesterday, and my gorgeous husband let me go to town, and get the perfect package... not that either of us were completely sure what that was!!! But we came accross a great tech dude in Harvey Norman's who made the whole process a hell of a lot easier - thanks Daniel... I'm sure he hasn't seen the last of us, it's gonna take me a while to get the hang of this... for example, I am yet to transfer all my files, photos and music... that terrifies me!!!!
So bear with me... may be a little slack with the blogging.
Hope you all have a fab weekend.
Cass & Co. xoxoxo


2 comments:
I LOVE it!!!!! How cool are those pics!
Gotta love a new toy Cass! Very cute photos :)
Post a Comment