Unfortunately he is spending his special day at work. And after I ruined our attempt at celebrating yesterday with the mother of all hormone-induced hissy fits, I am feeling more than a little bit guilty that he is there and we are home.
Charlie and I love you to bits. Happy 35th Birthday. Looking forward to celebrating when you get home.
Thankyou for being the bestest father and husband, and for putting up with an exhausted, hormonal, crazy pregnant woman. Have a great day sweetheart...
Love Cass, Charlie Chicken-pie and Baby Bump xoxox
5 comments:
Thank you Sweetheart, You didn't ruin the day at all, it ended quite nicely with some fish and chips down at the marina. I love you 3.
HAPPY BITHDAY BESTIE!!! Hope you had a lovely day - despite your gorgeous but cranky wife!! Joking Cass! All the best from us over on the East Coast
Love
Mel
xx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!!! Hope you have a wonderful day & an even better year
Take care
Shaz,Rob, Little Miss V, Sophie & buba Isabelle
xxxx
Sorry it's a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brett. We'll have a celebratory drink for you next weekend. Love from the B-K Family
Happy Belated Birthday Bretty!!!
Love, the overseas clan
Post a Comment