Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Some News....

I know I still haven't loaded any photos from our Sydney trip, but we wanted to share some other news with you all.....

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!

I am sorry to let you all know via the blog, but it is too hard to phone or email you all individually! I have been hit with a good dose of Nausea (day long) and my insomnia is back too, so phonecalls to you all weren't really an option! Sorry!!!

Bub is due very late February, so we will have two Pisceans 3 years apart (Charlotte is March 2). That makes me a little over 8 weeks currently. I had a scare 2 weeks ago, but all seems to be OK this time. We've seen a heart beat, so fingers crossed!!!

Anyway, that's it! All done! The secret's out!

Hope you are all well.
Love Cass, Brett, Charlotte and bub-to-be xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! OMG!!!! Congratulations girlie!!!!! I am so happy for you all - that is wonderful news!

Lots of love
Melissa
xx
P.S. Big pash to Bestie!!

Leanne said...

Congratulations, hoping your sickness soon disappears, you poor thing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

CONGRATULATIONS! What great news, I hope you don't have nausea for too much longer.

I had one of our favourite coffees today - yum...

Mish xx

leewoodside said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys....really happy for you


Brent, Caz ,Lauren and Jordan xxxx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news my dear!!!
hope all goes well for you :)

Shaz :)
xxx