Monday, 30 July 2007

Finally some Sydney photos... Meeting Hamish Samuel Lander...

The morning after I arrived in Sydney we headed straight down to Morg and Nat's place. Morg was down south at a seminar, but I still got to meet the little man.

This is the first photo with Hamish. He doesn't look so happy and Charlotte is less than interested, but it was so good to finally give him a cuddle.

Cass, Charlotte, Morgan and Hamish
This felt really weird, and very emotional, having both of us sitting there with our first children.


Aunty Natalie and Charlotte

My favourite shot!!

Cuddles with my cutie-pie nephew!!

More photos to come.... But time for bed now!!

Cass xoxo

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The photos are great!! I love your hair! I can't say I have ever seen you with Brown hair!!
Much love to Hamish and Charlotte!!

Love,
The Mehlbrechs

Sara said...

Love the beach shot of Miss C - very arty! Baby Hamish is a cutie too!