Sunday, 3 June 2007

Prepare to witness something very, very rare....



Yes, that's right a photo of Charlotte - with me in it!

Needless to say Charlotte wasn't entirely enthusiastic!! But I guess it counts - well at least we're both in it!!

Yesterday we took Charlotte to the Pinjarra Festival. The local school, St Joseph's were having a fete, and we thought she might like to go along. Brett insisted he get some photos of this two girls.

Here she is having a pony ride on "Bulls Eye". He was a beautiful pony. If only we lived on 5 acres...... Keep dreaming Cass.....

And on the Jumping Castle - a favourite! Please note the nearly straight fringe!!! I have had several attempts at trimming Charlotte's super fast-growing fringe, and I think this time I have nearly got it right!!

Can't wait to catch up with some of you in Sydney. Only 4 more sleeps....

Cass xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Cass!! You're hair is growing so long!! Takes me back to when you had hair nearly to your waist! Can't wait to see you both in Sydney.

love Mel xx