Sunday, 1 February 2009

Lucas @ 11 months...

Oh my, our little man is 11 months old..... the next update and he will be celebrating his first birhday!! How scary is that?? Where did that year go... and all those cliches...


A short update as I am exhausted, a bit fuzzy in the head, and can't think straight.

He is still our happy, smiley boy... but now with 7 teeth......still very in love with his sister, even when she smothers him with her own kind of love......just look at how he adores her...

He's getting better with his tucker, still gags a bit, and spits or throws his food everywhere.... but doesn't mind the odd piece of melon...Apparently Lucas would look good as a little girl (according to Charlotte...)
He has mastered his Polar Bear toy, he now can put the ball in the bears hands, so it rolls down the ramp. He turns around waiting for our enthusiastic cheers...
He is a real outdoors boy, and gets very cranky if I go out the back, and don't take him with me. He enjoys being pushed around on his various cars and ride-ons.... it's great for our backs when Charlotte offers to push...
Has a very energetic wave and says bye-bye or nigh-nigh, if he is off to bed. Here he was waving at Brett...
Always with a cheeky grin on his face...
He has finally mastered the crawl....... and is cruising around all the furniture.... this is what I see from my seat at the dinner table...
And just some other shots from his eleventh month...


.... in our new tent (Daddy put it up in the backyard)...
Well, that's it. I will be back tomorrow with Charlotte's first day of school photos. I am nervous and emotional already. God help me by tomorrow.
Night all,
Cass xoxo

1 comment:

Sara said...

He's such a cutie Cass! Great pics and update - love seeing them... Cheers, Sara