Monday, 22 December 2008

Lucas @ 9 months...

Well this post is more than a little late.... oops!! We have been away for a couple of weeks to Sydney, and time has gotten away from me. And I am trying to remember what Lucas got up to in his 9th month... He's grown some more hair... it's a little wild...LOL!!!

Lucas is still commando crawling, but has got really quick at it!!
He has learnt to crawl from the sitting position, and has nearly figured out how to get back to sitting. He is also trying to pull up from the sitting position, which is a little scary.

He has mastered clapping and waving. And yells out Dada when Brett walks in the door from work, which is sweet.His swimming lessons are going great. I think I can officially say he loves swimming. After a very rocky start, he is more than happy to be dunked and splashes madly the whole class. We are finished for the year, but will start up again in February.

He has been teething again. I'm a little over that. Poor bugger.

Lucas had a great time on his first trip to the beach at Balmoral, in Sydney. The water was a little chilly, but he was all smiles. I'm struggling to remember what else has happened this month. I think I will leave it as it is only a week or so before I will be writing his 10 month update. Far out, 10 months... next minute he'll be 1...

Cass xoxo

No comments: