Sunday, 15 June 2008

Photos from our quiet weekend at home...

My 3 favourite people in the world (Kerri - note the hoodie - thank you sooo much, it's gorgeous)...
I've been wanting to take a photo of Lucas like the one on the front cover of this scrapbooking magazine for ages...
How do you think I did?

And unfortunately I can't take credit for this next one... typically, my photo-taking-challenged hubby scored this one... I just love it... it is Lucas to a tea...
More to come later...

Cass xoxo

3 comments:

mobag2 said...

They are such gorgeous photos Cass! You are all so photogenic.

M
xx

Kerri, Chris, Jordelle & Aiva said...

Love the pics Cass, that hoodie rocks!!! he looks adorable. Beautiful shots of you and Lucas too xo

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Just dropped by to check up on your latest news. I love these family photos of yours, all look brilliant.

Hope your enjoying the week end. Take care and keep warm xxoo

Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.com