Thursday, 4 October 2007

My Baby Bump...

Well, here it is... for those far away who have been asking. Not the greatest shots, taken self-portrait style in our bathroom mirror. A very awkward manouvere!!!



I have the weirdest shaped belly!!! It's a little hard to see what is baby and what is just my regular big belly. Needless to say I am officially in maternity clothes. Aaaarrrrgh!!!!
Cass xoxo


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah!!! Embrace the Maternity clothes...at least that is what I told myself. What a cute bump! How is Charlotte taking everything?

Anonymous said...

Nice bump Cass!! I loved the scans too - soooo cute!!

Love
Mel
xx

Leanne said...

It's a lovely bump Cass, yep materninty clothes gross, but when you decide that you have had your last baby and then 10 years or so down the track, you will miss them. I have moments where I think, hmmm to do that again would be nice LOL